Fluorescent yellow elastic waist pant, fly front with snap, Velcro
tab leg cuff adjusters, 3M Scotchlite 2" reflective trim around
calves and knees, ANSI 107 Class E, Level 2.
ArcLite™ is the most popular foul weather product designed specifically for utility workers who may be exposed to electric arcs. With a feature packed design, ArcLite is sure to meet the needs of the demanding electric utility industry.
Features & Benefits
- Arc and Flame Resistance– Minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Waterproof– Provides resistance to water penetration
- Lightweight– Increases worker comfort
- Soft, Flexible– Maximizes worker movement and comfort
- Designed by Linemen– Increases worker functionality and acceptance
- Limited Chemical Splash Resistance- minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont. It is used under license by NASCO Ind. 3M and Scotchlite are trademarks of 3M.