Fluorescent yellow waist length jacket, collar with hood snaps
for detachable hood (H1700FY), non-conductive zipper front w/
dual over fly front closure, Nomex mesh ventilation system with
fall protection access, Elastic waist (back only), 3M Scotchlite
2" reflective trim at biceps, around chest, harness over
shoulders, ANSI 107 Class 3, Level 2.
Designed to be the lightest weight multi-hazard protective outerwear available. With both flash fire and arc protection, ArcLite Air is great for gas and electric utility companies. It meets the ANSI 107 requirements for hi visibility and is sure to keep workers dry and comfortable.
ArcLite Air uses a composite film with CCT Technology™ to make it 40% lighter than the lightest arc rated product on the market. This eliminates PVC which stores heat in the summer and causes the wearer to be hot and uncomfortable.
Multi Hazard Protection:
- Arc Rated – ASTM F1891
- Flash Fire Rated – ASTM F2733
- Hi Vis Rated – ANSI 107
ArcLite Air will be YOUR choice for FR rainwear.
Features & Benefits
- Electric Arc Resistant -AR Category 2
- Flash Fire Resistant - ASTM F2733 Compliant
- ANSI 107 Type R, Class 3 - Type R, Class 3 compliant
- Soft, Flexible – Maximizes worker movement and comfort
- Waterproof - Keeps workers dry and comfortable
- Windproof - Keeps workers warm in winter
- Fall Protection Access - Easy access to fall protection harness
- Reduces Worker Heat Stress - Comfortable even in hot climates
- Stays Cool in Summer - Eliminates PVC which store ambient heat
- Stays Soft in Winter - Will not crack in winter
- Gas & Electric Utilities
- Storm Restoration
- Electrical Maintenance
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication & CATV
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont. It is used under license by NASCO Ind. 3M and Scotchlite are trademarks of 3M.