Waist length jacket, non-conductive zipper front with
dual over fly and snaps, hood-in-collar, Nomex mesh
ventilation system with fall protection access, 3M Scotchlite
1.5" reflective trim at bottom hem, sleeve cuff, down front
closure, across cape back.
ArcLite™ is the most popular foul weather product designed specifically for utility workers who may be exposed to electric arcs. With a feature packed design, ArcLite is sure to meet the needs of the demanding electric utility industry.
Features & Benefits
- Arc and Flame Resistance – Minimizes burn injury from an electric arc flash
- Waterproof – Provides resistance to water penetration
- Lightweight – Increases worker comfort
- Soft, Flexible – Maximizes worker movement and comfort
- Designed by Linemen – Increases worker functionality and acceptance
- Limited Chemical Splash Resistance - minimizes burn injury from splash exposure of certain chemicals
- Electric Utility
- Electrical Maintenance
- Storm Restoration
- Meter Service
- Electrical Switching
- Telecommunication workers
- CATV workers
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont. It is used under license by NASCO Ind. 3M and Scotchlite are trademarks of 3M.